Sunday, April 3, 2011

LIBYA

I think I got to express my opinion in relation to libya. I will do this by mere questions. Here we go:

What is the reaal issue at stake right now in Libya?

Where are the so called African Union Leaders?

What is their take on the issue in Libya?

Are the security council, NATO, and the so called allied forces oblivious of what is happening in Ivory Coast?

Can African countries form an aliance to invade any country in Europe and the States?

I am not judging anyone but just asking questions and the answers to these I believe will be your opinion as well.

If I manage to find out the answers to these my next questions will give me a clue.

Issues in Libya? They are people's opinions. As it is said, opinions are like noses and people have their unique ones.

1 comment:

DONSCOTUS said...

These are some deep questions, Jimmy. Hmm, I am still pondering on them.